Click link to scroll to relevant section
Over 200 entrepreneurs, executives, and emerging leaders came Bluebridge Digital on Monday July 25th to hear from our panel on how to build a personal brand.
- Tim Kopp – Managing Partner, Hyde Park Venture Partners; Former CMO, ExactTarget & Coca Cola.
- Katie Smith – Founder, Careerable
- Santiago Jamarillo – CEO & Founder, Bluebridge Digital & Emplify
- Tom Bratton – Managing Partner, Medallion Partners
We captured the Q&A discussion, the top quotes and have compiled the insights from our panel to help executives, entrepreneurs, and millennials to stand out from the competition and build a world-class personal brand.
Watch the video below
Exclusive Q&A With 4 Entreprenuers & Executives
*Use the table of contents below to search video by question*
- Why is building a personal brand important?
- How do you effectively create a personal brand without being self promoting?
- What are some practical ways to build a personal brand? How would you tactically go about building a brand plan?
- Would you share some examples of people who have hurt their personal brand?
- How do you go about gathering feedback about your personal brand?
- As millennials, what personal and soft skills do we need to be building to be more effective in person?
- When you’re just starting out in your career, would you advise someone to be a follower or a disruptor when it comes to building a personal brand?
- How many times has your personal brand changed? What were some indicators that you needed to pivot?
- How do I differentiate my brand in a crowded industry? Is it too late for me to make a dent in my field this far into my career?
Skip to content based on questions